i spent my sunday slouching and staring the computer screen all day.
i woke up at a nice chilly 3pm. missed church, again. i wonder if my sister is pissed with me for breaking so many so-called promises to church. and samuel too. (ya sorry)
-
Mother's leaving for the usual vacation to Thailand with her best pal, the infamous auntie who brings other aunties to club and go wild. I admire my dad. When i was in my parent's room toying with my Mother's brand new Nokia, i overheard my parents talking about their bills.
"What you eat, spend $70."
"In a cafe mah. I drink coffee, eat some other stuff la."
"For $70?"
"I eat lobster what."
"...."
I want to travel too with some best pal or bad influencing wild creature.
Poor Dad. But ya, i wanna travel.
-
Thanks to Ern, me and AuntieJoy had our dose of tsunami dead bodies.
Now i believe people actually died. When i learnt about the disaster, it seemed a little unreal to me. Well, i guess next on the list is swarms of locusts and water into blood. wait, the water thingy happened already. oh well. He's angry.
i woke up at a nice chilly 3pm. missed church, again. i wonder if my sister is pissed with me for breaking so many so-called promises to church. and samuel too. (ya sorry)
-
Mother's leaving for the usual vacation to Thailand with her best pal, the infamous auntie who brings other aunties to club and go wild. I admire my dad. When i was in my parent's room toying with my Mother's brand new Nokia, i overheard my parents talking about their bills.
"What you eat, spend $70."
"In a cafe mah. I drink coffee, eat some other stuff la."
"For $70?"
"I eat lobster what."
"...."
I want to travel too with some best pal or bad influencing wild creature.
Poor Dad. But ya, i wanna travel.
-
Thanks to Ern, me and AuntieJoy had our dose of tsunami dead bodies.
Now i believe people actually died. When i learnt about the disaster, it seemed a little unreal to me. Well, i guess next on the list is swarms of locusts and water into blood. wait, the water thingy happened already. oh well. He's angry.

<< Home